I get more requests than I can keep up with these days so I only take requests when requests are OPEN and only through the videos on my YouTube channel. Check the video information box on my most recent tutorial video to see if requests are currently OPEN. If requests are CLOSED please wait until I upload my next tutorial video. As soon as I upload the new tutorial video I usually open requests and give people a few days to post their requests in the video comments. I select one request from the comments and then close the requests again until the next video. If you post a request in the comments and I donít select yours, please try again next video. Please donít private message me your requests because I will probably lose track of it.
NOTE: Non-tutorial videos are NOT the place to post your requests e.g., reviews, routines or any of my series and answer videos. Please save your requests for "tutorial" videos when the tutorial video's say requests are open.
1. I will do ONLY one request per person. No multiple person requests from just one YouTube account either.
2. I will not do requests from accounts that appear to be sock accounts
3. Make sure that what you are about to request is not a look that I have already done. Check my older videos to be sure. If Iíve already done it - Iím not doing it again UNLESS you give me more details. Do you want different shades? Softer, darker, add something, make the look with a specific color, use a different eyeshadow finish, change the placement of the colors? etc...
4. Please no Hair requests: I really donít do much with my hair and I donít have much to say on the subject.
5. Please no Nails requests: I donít really do anything with my nails. I used to, but Iíve found I donít really have the time or patience for it anymore.
6. Please no celebrity hair or makeup tutorial requests. There arenít many celebrities I like or know of. This must also include most metal and rock celebrities for the time being as well. There are some celebrity looks that Iíve been thinking of doing (Kiss and a few others) but for the sake of fairness I wonít be dedicating them to any one particular person.
7. No videos that ask me to disclose any personal information that I deem may jeopardize my safety or security.
8. No special affects requests. Itís not that I have anything against special affects makeup Ė I actually love it. The problem is that I donít own any of the equipment to do special affects makeup with - which usually requires special props like latex, appliances, fake blood, putty or ooze, and other things that as of now I just donít have in my personal makeup collection.
9. At this moment I am not interested in taking request for natural looking makeup. My feeling on the matter is that it is simply not my style and I would really like to be true to myself on my channel because I do youtube videos to have fun and there are some looks that I frankly donít find fun at all. Now donít get me wrong. I do wear neutral looks on occasion, but itís usually never an occasion Iím happy about. It seems to me that natural/neutral is where you ďstart.Ē Itís the first look everyone does. Do we really need a tutorial for it? Not to mention every youtube guru and their mama, and their mamaís mama has at least 50 videos each on how to do neutral/natural makeup. With my channel I really want to have fun expressing my own unique style and not have to do what everyone else is doing. I donít think youtube really needs ďanotherĒ natural/neutral makeup tutorial Ė BUT who knows. Someday I may change my mind. Maybe someday Iíll get into a weird mood where I actually do want to film a natural eyesahdow tutorial. I do get creative buzzes that take me in strange directions. Iím not saying Iíll never do natural. Iím just saying: for right now; Iím really really not interested. I hope you guys will understand.
Note: The following looks might be considered too neutral/natural or basic for tutorial consideration by me at this time: just tans, just browns, ďwearableĒ Ė meaning no non-neutral colors, just flesh tones, just all black, all grays, or just liner by itself. If youíd like to mix tans, browns, black or gray with some other non-neutral color I may consider it.
10. I may have to turn down a request if I don't have the time, or if itís beyond my capabilities skill-wise, or if I wouldnít feel comfortable wearing it personally (though thatís pretty rare because you guys know there isnít much I wont wear).
11. If I accept your request and notice that you donít reply to the video that I make for you I will let you know that I have done your request either by replying to your original comment or in a private message. So if I accept your request Iíll do my best to make sure you know it :)
12. Please try not to request looks that only use a very specific product or brand because contrary to belief I really don't own all the makeup in the world.
13. Please keep in mind that I don't take pressure from time sensitive requests e.g., my wedding is tomorrow, my prom is tonight, my job interview is in three days etc etc. I can only do requests when I have time and if you really need a look in a hurry then I would probably suggest hiring a professional makeup artist and not someone with limited free time who does makeup videos online for a hobby. I'm sorry that you're in a hurry, but that will not effect how quickly I reply to a request.
14. Please no clothes requests such as closet tours or outfit of the day stuff. Iím not into that kind of stuff my channel is primarily a makeup channel.
15. No full face paint or crazy colors all the way up to my eyebrows type stuff. I love bright crazy colors but donít ask me to wear them all over my face or all the way up to my brows and beyond. I prefer looks that Iíd actually wear outside (at least for requests). I do occasionally do face paintings (like for costume parties, rock shows or Halloween) but not as requests so if I do them they wont be dedicated to any one specific person.
16. Due to the HUGE demand please no more requests for emo/gothic looks UNLESS you suggest some color ideas to go with it. Just saying ďPlease do an emo/gothic lookĒ is not enough. Iíve done TONS of heavy looks that can be considered emo/gothic/punk/rocker/metal chick etc such as my videos for: Bloody Vampire, Neon Nights, Heavy Metal Chick, Sailor Moon Villain Nehellenia, and Gothic Pink Blue & Black Ė to name a few (look through my older videos to find them). If you want me to do a gothic look PLEASE give me more details on color or style.
17. I do not take requests for shout out videos. Or videos where you ask me to promote your channels, videos, blogs, websites, sales, or contests. Or anything like: ďHey, can you say hi to my mom, my uncle, my BFF, my pet turtleĒ etc. If I do a ďmakeupĒ request for someone I will mention that someoneís name because they requested a look from me but I donít advertise for random people who just ask. I only plug channels or blogs that I personally believe in or that I think may have something to offer to my subscribers that I deem safe and useful. If you want more subscribers or viewers itís usually considered bad form to beg others to promote you. Work on your content, be yourself, have fun and the viewers will come to you themselves.